Lower Back Pain has become very common these days. An extremely chair-stuck lifestyle is the most significant reason for the occurrence of lower back pain. Well, about 31 million Americans have fallen victim to this lower back pain. This pain has become the most common malady which cannot be so easily avoided. But, fortunately, there are numerous exercises and workouts which can ably solve this issue out.
And here on this site, we have brought for you the easiest of those exercises, especially stretches which can make you get relief from the hitch of lower back pain. So let us see what these simple and adorable stretches are:
The Hamstring Stretch
For performing this stretch, follow the below steps:
- Lie down comfortably with your knees bent.
- Now hold one of the thighs with both of your hands and lift it up in the air, slightly stretching it.
- Hold it in the same position for around 30 seconds.
- Put your leg down.
- Repeat the same with another leg now.
The following are the steps to do this stretch:
- Lie down in a comfortable position.
- Now, fold your right knee above till it reaches your abdomen.
- Simultaneously turn your torso towards the opposite direction, but lift your right arm.
- Hold it for some 20seconds and repeat the same with your left knee too.
- Do these for as many times as possible but avoid overdoing it.
Hip Flexors Stretch:
Follow the below steps to perform this:
- Spread your legs about 2 feet apart.
- Now, kneel on one of your knees and bend the other one.
- Place your hands upon your folded or bent knee and hold yourself in that position for 25 seconds.
- Repeat the same with another leg too.
- Do about 5 times on each side.
So here are the steps to perform this workout:
- Fold your right arm and lie over it.
- Now with the left hand, lift up your back side folded knee to the maximum height possible.
- Pause in this position for about 45 seconds and let yourself loose.
- Repeat the same on the other leg as well.
Below are given the steps to perform this workout:
- Lie down on your back and fold one of your legs.
- Now, put the other leg over the folded one.
- Then pull this entire leg set-up over to your torso.
- Stay on in this position for about 20 seconds of time.
- Repeat the same on the other leg too.
Knee to Chest Stretch:
Here are the steps to perform this workout to ease lower back pain:
- Lie down in a convenient position on your back.
- Fold both of your legs up.
- Now, hold one of your knees with both of your hands and pull it up.
- Let it stay in that position for about 20 seconds on each of the legs.
The Absolute Back Stretch
The easy steps below will make you do this perfect stretch:
- Stand with your feet together and make sure your legs are straight.
- Now hold on to a table in front of you.
- Then, bend your head and torso by making it face the ground.
- Stay for around 30 seconds in this position and relax yourself.
- Repeat doing this for about 10 times to find a tranquilized effect over your lower back.
So the above-mentioned stretches really work great wonders when performed regularly and perfectly. These can also be done within a few periodic leisure breaks taken off from work schedules. That way, you can make sure that your body is being prone to a little relaxing workout. Hence, your body can no more be made vulnerable to the occurrence of lower back pain.