Benefits of Vitamin C
A few benefits of vitamin C includes protection against immune system deficiencies, prenatal health problems, cardiovascular disease, skin wrinkling, eye disease and etc. A researcher Mark Moyad, MD, MPH, of the University of Michigan says that “Vitamin C has received a great deal of attention, and with good reason. Higher blood levels of vitamin C may be the ideal nutrition marker for overall health,”
Health tips and benefits of drinking lemon water in early morning in empty stomach
1. Lemon helps in protecting our body against the immune system deficiencies, as it is rich in vitamin C.
2. Drinking lemon water helps in maintaining the pH levels in the body.
3. Lemons acts as a powerful antibacterial as it contains pectin fibers which is beneficial for colon.
4. Drinking lemon water in morning empty stomach will helps in flush out of toxins.
5. Helps in digestion.
6. Lemon contains great source of calcium, magnesium, potassium, citric acid, phosphorus and etc.
7. Drinking lemon water helps in preventing the multiplication and growth of pathogenic bacteria that causes disease and infections.
8. Helps in curing common cold
9. Helps in nourish brain and nerve cells.
10. Helps in reducing pains in knees and joints as it dissolves uric acids.
11. Helps in replenish body salts after you do exercise.
12. Helps in strengthening liver by supplying energy to liver enzymes.
13. Helps in protecting eye and thus fights again eye problems. Read more about Health Tips for a Healthy Eyes.
14. Lemon water helps in protecting skin from skin problems like wrinkles, rashes, acne and etc. Read more about Skin Care Health Tips – Tips for a Healthy and Good Skin Care
15. Drinking lemon water, helps in maintaining the oxygen and calcium levels in the liver.
16. Drinking lemon water will helps in reducing the body weight over all. Here are few tips on how to lose weight.
Hope the article on Health benefits of drinking lemon water in morning empty stomach will be useful for everyone.