Fresh fruit juices not only satisfy your sweet tooth, but also give you the daily nutrients. They keep you healthy and can be taken in every part of the day. However, don’t consume too much of them because they contain sugar.
If you want to lose weight, remember that you need to create a calorie deficit of around 500 calories a day.
Here are the best juice combinations:
These combinations should be done in equal parts with ice in a 2:1 ration (2 parts juice, 1 part ice).
Best fruit juices:
- Apple and pear
- Cranberry, grape and prune
- Apple, pear and pineapple
- Orange and grapefruit
- Apple and watermelon
Best green juices:
- Celery, spinach, tomato, and dill
- Cucumber, parsley, celery, and ginger
- Celery, kale, tomato, garlic, and sweet basil
- Celery, spinach, cabbage, dill, and lemon
- Spinach, tomato, garlic, ginger, and cayenne
Best combination juices:
- Green apple, strawberry, cucumber, kale, and mint
- Blueberry, raspberry, cabbage, cucumber, and mint
- Pineapple, watermelon, mango, and orange bell pepper
- Pineapple, orange, watermelon, spinach, and cayenne
- Orange, lemon, lime, and ginger
What are the health benefits of fresh fruit juices?
When fruits and vegetables are combines, the resulted mixture offers many health benefits and powerful nutritional drink. For instance, cucumber is able to cleanse the body, while parsley serves as a mild diuretic. Watermelon’s alkaline fluid neutralizes acids and removes toxins from the kidneys. If you want a total body cleanse, prepare yourself a juice that contains cucumber, watermelon, and parsley with a touch of ginger.
Why fresh fruit juice?
By drinking juices you train your body and mind to consume less food and fewer calories, especially if you want to lose weight. Anyway, many people ignore the fact that juices bought from the store do not include all the needed nutrients. Also, bottled juices are pasteurized to stay on the shelf for a longer period, so it loses important nutrients, leaving behind only sugar and flavor.
If you prepare your juices at home, you won’t lose any of the fiber or nutrients.
Watch this short video to learn how to turn a simple blender into a juicer:
Source: My Ilife Style