In the past the only way to get White Teeth was to go to a dentist, because they used teeth whiteners and certain tools to get you the desired whiteness. Many of them even used corrosive tooth bleach. Even though tooth whitening techniques have improved with time, but many of them still use chemicals that may seep through delicate tissues under your tongue. You can avoid all the potential problems, and whiten teeth naturally in several ways. Let’s have a close look at few tips to get whiter and clean teeth .
Teeth Whitening Tips
1. You should floss and brush your teeth at least twice a day to get a whiter teeth naturally. You can use a gum massager to get right under your gum flap. This will prevent plaque buildup that can discolor your teeth. Make sure that you floss at least before going to bed because this will prevent bacteria from working on your enamel while you are sleeping. Rinse your mouth after flossing.
2. One of the best ways to get white teeth is to avoid drinking water with added fluoride as it can stain or discolor your teeth.
3. Another way to ensure white teeth is by cutting down on smoking, tea and coffee as they can stain your teeth.
4. Many fruits such as strawberries can work wonders as they are good teeth whiteners. You can rub strawberries on your teeth, or mash it up as a paste and brush it. Leave it on teeth for about 5-8 minutes and brush it.
5. You can use inner side of orange peel for teeth whitening. You can either rub it directly on your teeth, or you can take dried orange peel along with bay leaves, and ground them thoroughly. Use it as a paste on your teeth. You can also use salt and lemon juice mixture. After using any of these on your teeth, you should rinse your mouth well to get white and lean teeth.
6. If you are really interested in knowing how to get whiter teeth, you should avoid mouthwashes. Aside from alcohol, they have other chemicals that can discolor and stain your teeth. These chemicals can also be absorbed in your system affecting your health as well.
7. You can use baking soda as a teeth whitener. Just mix some baking soda with some salt, and you get a highly effective and cheap teeth whitening remedy!
8. Try to eat whole grain products, raw food and green vegetables. Make salads and drink soups, but avoid processed foods. Also, you should drink lots of water after your meals to get whiter teeth.
Natural teeth whitening remedies are not only cheap, but safe as well. You can get back your winning smile without affecting your health by using chemical based teeth whiteners.