Muscles in our body tend to become weaker over time if not used for long period.
Like if somebody is in a wheelchair for a long time then the leg of this person becomes weaker and weaker. The same rule is also applicable to the muscles around our eyes.
People who wear glasses don’t do exercises with their eyes and thus vision become weaker. It is very important to exercises as every muscle in our body is useful and should remain strong.
Here are some quick moments you can do for restoration of your vision:
- In order to avoid the hard pressure on your eyes, just close eyes for 2 minutes after every 2-3 hours throughout the day.
- You can implement some gymnastics exercise to your eyes to keep your muscles strong.
- Don’t wear glasses all the time
- Massage the skin around the eyes gently using your fingertips every day.
Just apply light pressure on eyeball using tips of your index and middle fingers. Press very gently so that you should not feel any pain. Press other points near your eyes using your index finger.
Follow the below-given tips to keep your eyes healthy
- Drink the carrot juice with few drops of olive oil in it on a regular basis.
- Try to look into distance while walking outsides
- Use warm water to clean your eyes
- Do not use your PC or laptop at least 2 hours before your bedtime.
- Indian exercise Trataka is very useful to establish proper vision
The Indian exercise Trataka is a form of meditation in which one has to focus on the small object at a moderate distance with concentration.
It helps to strengthen the eyesight and stimulate the third eye as well as develop the focus.
- Place a small object at a moderate distance from you.
- Now, stare continuously towards the object and pay attention to the emotion and thoughts generate in your body.
- Slowly release the thoughts to keep your mind focused on the symbol with pure thoughts in your mind.
- After a while, trars will start coming out from your eyes.
- Now, you can close your eyes and rest them for a while
This exercise is used to improve the focus and eyesight gradually. Focus only until tears flow from your eyes doesn’t extend the exercise further.
Thus, use these simple tips to improve your eyesight and keep your vision sharp.
Source: lets go healthy