Cleaning the bathroom is always seems to be a tedious job and nobody is ready for it. The toxic cleaners which we use to clean the bathroom are more dangerous for our health than the dirt accumulated in the bathroom.
The bathroom cleaners normally consist of chemicals along with the bleach. Many people recommend using a gas mask while you clean the bathroom with these cleaner as the toxic vapors are hazardous for our health.
So, in order to remain safe from the chemical and maintain the clean bathroom here is a natural recipe of cleaner for you.
The recipe is free from toxic chemicals and will not create any hazardous vapors while fighting off the dirt. Also, it is easy to prepare and the ingredients are quite affordable.
Things you need:
- Baking Soda- ½ Cup
- Liquid Dish Soap- 1 Tsp
- Hydrogen Peroxide- ¼ Cup
- Take ½ cup of baking soda in a glass blow.
- Add 1 tsp of liquid dish soap and ¼ cup of hydrogen peroxide to it.
- Mix it well and pour it in the squeeze top bottle.
- Your homemade bathroom cleaner is ready to use!
- Mix the baking soda, dish soap and hydrogen in a small squeeze top bottle.
How to use it?
The baking soda in the mixture will scrub all the stains as well as the water accumulation which happens between the tiles. The hydrogen peroxide will act as a natural cleaning agent and clean the tiles as well as whiten them naturally. Here is how you can use this homemade stain remover to clean your bathroom
- Take the squeeze top bottle and pour some of the mixtures on bathroom tiles and grout.
- Allow the mixture to remain undisturbed for 5-10 minutes.
- As soon as the dirt and water build up will get dissolve due to the mixture you can gently scrub the area using cleaning brush.
- If the stains are not very hard then you can also use the soft wet sponge to clean the bathroom tiles.
- Once you scrub the tiles, rinse the area with water. If you want to repeat the process for deeper cleaning then you can do it again.
You will soon observe that the area has become spotless now and you might want to keep it clean forever.
There is a quick solution to avoid the regular scrubbing efforts and keep the surface protected from the dirt accumulation.
You can take a spray bottle and add vinegar and water in 1:1 ratio in it. You can also label the bottle as a cleaner to avoid the confusion. Once you done with a shower in your bathroom just spray the solution on the bathroom tiles.
You don’t have to spray it daily even using the solution 2-3 times in a week will help you to keep the bathroom tiles clean and free from dirt.
Isn’t it simple now to keep your bathroom clean without the use of any chemicals? Just try out the solution and comment below your experience about it. Don’t forget to share the information with your loved once.
Source: lets go healthy