Aloe Vera is a simple plant you can grow at home. It needs irregular watering, warm conditions, and a bit of fertilization occasionally.
This plant appeared for the first time in Northern Africa. It was used as a medicine for the first time in Ancient Egypt. There were 12 different recipes for healing by using Aloe. Since then, this plant has been used all around the world, not only as an ornamental plant, but also because of its healing properties as a medicine.
It is good to have this plant around because of its medicinal characteristics. It is thick and the leaves rich with gel are easily harvested. You just need to cut open one of the leaves and gather the oozing gel from it.
Of course, you get buy Aloe Vera from most healthy food stores, but the better option is to grow your own Aloe plant at home, which is also cheaper.
The best benefits will be obtained by harvesting the biggest and ripest leaves because they have more gel inside.
Try not to use the numerous pharmaceutical medications and give aloe a try instead.
What are the benefits of applying Aloe Vera on your skin?
- It calms acne and eczema
- Calms skin afflictions, such as rashes, boils and many other
- Soothes burns
- Relieves itching from bug bites
- Hydrates skin
- Reduces wrinkles
- Heal wounds
- Conditions hair as a shampoo and prevents hair loss
- You can use it as a shaving gel
What are the benefits of consuming Aloe Vera?
- Boosts your immune system
- Stabilizes blood sugar
- Avoids bloating, constipation, colitis, IBS and other digestive problems
- Decreases heartburn and indigestion
- Supports the heart and boosts the blood quality
- Supports healthy gums
- Decreases arthritis inflammation
- Boosts the urinary tract functioning
- Improves the white blood cells production
Source: My Ilife Style