We all are well informed how bad processed foods are for our health, but we still want to consume them. Fast food, GMO, and sugary treats put a threat to our bodies and change our pH values to horrifying extent.
Our body should be alkaline, but we do the opposite and make it acidic. Acidic pH values have an effect on the immune function and make it more easy for ailments to attack the body.
In order to consume healthy foods, you don’t need to be sick. You already know that eating healthy is really important for your wellbeing.
We are going to offer you some alkaline foods you should frequently consume:
This is one of the most powerful alkaline foods and protects the organism from viruses, bacteria, and free radicals.
Melon is an excellent cleanser and has a pH value of 8.5. Start consuming it and always fresh. Also, watermelons are excellent.
Buckwheat’s nutrients improve your energy levels and keep you satiated throughout the day. Consume more of this food to strengthen your heart and keep optimal cardiovascular function.
Olive oil is potent and healthy due to its vitamin E and monosaturated fatty acids, which are more present in it that in any other food.
Flax seed is pretty alkaline, high in fiber and vitamin E. It has anti-inflammatory properties and reduces hot flashes in menopausal women.
Other alkaline foods you should consume:
- Avocados because they include healthy monosaturated fats that make your heart stronger.
- Berries because are high in antioxidants.
- Carrots include beta-carotene which is excellent for improving vision.
- Broccoli because it lowers cholesterol.
- Grapes have vitamins and antioxidants, which makes it excellent for people with hypertension.
- Pineapple can help you lose weight.
- Alfalfa sprouts. These are easy to digest and have enzymes that offer normal hormonal balance.
- Brussels sprouts offer potent anti-cancer potential.
- Sauerkraut and other fermented foods should be consumed because they are probiotics.
- Grapefruit is rich in vitamins A and C.
- Seaweeds are rich in iron and lower acidity.
- Quinoa controls blood sugar.
- Cucumber makes your skin healthy and youthful. It consists of 90% water.
- Parsley because it detoxifies intestines.
- Mango purifies colon.
- Spinach includes plenty of vitamins.
- Papaya is a natural laxative and eliminates toxins from the colon.
Source: My Ilife Style