Boils are the most annoying skin infection which has become very common nowadays. The causes of this skin infection include clogged follicles and pores and sometimes subcutaneous hair.
You can suffer from boils mostly on the buttocks, thighs, face, neck and underarms. The appearance of boils is always unpleasant and tedious. Whereas the most painful and pathetic boils occurrence is on thighs and buttocks. As the friction and irritation is unavoidable in this area.
If you are looking for remedies to cure the boils present on thighs and buttocks then here are 4 quick remedies which you can use. Try it once to get instant relief.
A warm compress can be used to cure the boils at an early stage. It helps the antibodies naturally present in our body to cope with the boil infection. Just put a hot water bag on the affected place for 4-5 minutes. Do this action 3 times a day to get relief from boils.
Turmeric has antiseptic and healing properties which promote the quick healing process and provides relief from skin inflammation. Follow the below process for this remedy.
- Take 2 tsp of turmeric powder and add few drops of iodine and castor oil to it.
- Add 1 tsp of water to make a thick paste of turmeric.
- Apply the paste on the affected area and let it remain for 10-15 minutes.
- Wipe out the paste with a wet cloth.
- Repeat the process twice a day to cure boils on thighs and buttocks.
The onion consists of antiseptic and antibacterial properties which heals the boils and protect the skin from infection. Here is the process about how to use onion to treat boils.
- Take 1 onion and cut it into thick pieces.
- Place a coat of a piece of onion on the boils
- Let it remain for 10-15 minutes so that pus will come on the skin surface.
- Use this remedy twice a day to get rid of boils on thighs and buttocks.
The consumption of water is important to maintain the overall body health. In order to reduce the severity and incidence of boils make sure that you drink plenty of water every day.
So, just follow these simple and effective remedies to treat the boils on buttocks and thighs in no time. Start the home treatment today!