The peeling skin problem is seen in those who are having dry skin. This makes one think about the ways to keep the skin healthy and normal. Skin being too oily or too dry will cause many problems. Choosing the medication which is available in the market might not be choice for these things as they can be easily treated at home. Some of the home remedies will give the expected result easily.
Home Remedies For Peeling Skin
1. Olive Oil:
Naturally olive oil is used for cooking purposes at home. But apart from being in the kitchen, it can also be used for treating peeling skin.
- Applying olive oil to the peeled skin will help it to moisturize.
- Combination of lemon juice, rose water, olive oil, and egg yolk can be mixed together to make a paste and apply either as a face pack to avoid peeling skin on the face or in any part of the body.
2. Grape Seed Oil
Most of us are not familiar with this kind of oil. This is available in the market and is of great use. They have the property of healing many kinds of skin diseases.
- It helps to remove dry skin from the face or any other parts of the body.
- It is also effective in clearing wrinkles and sun burns.
3. Coconut Oil
Coconut oil is found to be one of the best used oil for many purposes. It’s not only used for cooking but is now used to enhance the beauty of a person.
- Extreme dry skin should be massaged with coconut oil. This can be to face or for the body.
- Applying on the face during night will reduce patchy skin and dry skin peeling problem.
4. Sesame Oil
The kitchen will be having loads of oil which is used for cooking purposes. Sesame oil is one among those. Using it for other purposes is also seen.
- Rubbing some sesame oil to the affected area will help in getting easy relief.
- The oil is found to be effective moisturizer which helps to reconstruct the skin with healthy cells.
5. Castor Oil
They are safe and one of the most used oil to come out of the skin problems. They are good to be used for any types of skin.
- Apply castor oil on the peeled skin and rub for few minutes. This penetrates deep inside and will repair from inside.
- It helps to balance moisture in the skin and hence will help people with dry skin to have normal skin.
6. Almond Oil
Both almond oil and leaves are very useful while dry skin and peeling are considered. So it is important to know about how to use them to get the right results.
- Applying almond oil to the affected area will give quick relief.
- Making a paste of almond leaf and applying it on the skin will reduce the pain and inflammation.
7. Lemon Juice
Lemon is usually used during cooking which gives a sour taste to food. Using lemon will help to reduce peeling of skin.
- Lemon juice with sugar will help to heal peeling skin when used as a scrub.
- Lemon works as an easy moisturizer and hence and can be used to remove the dead cells and keep skin in healthy condition.
Not only as a fruit but a banana is also effective as a good moisturizer. Applying this to the affected area will make miracles happen.
- Make banana cream with the help of ripe banana and yogurt. The mixture has to be applied to the affected area to get good moisture.
- The result will be seen instantly as after wash, the skin seems to be soft and smooth.
Eating an apple a day keeps the doctor away, even when used as an apple paste and used it to apply on the skin, it helps get good results.
- Apply grated apple directly on affected area.
- This gives soft and glowing skin and helps reduce peeling of skin.
Usually found as a salad but cucumber is also famous as a beauty enhancer. With rich watery source, applying cucumber will bring better relief.
- Make a paste of cucumber and applying to the affected area will soothe the pain.
- They are easy to use and using it to place it on eye will also help in moisturizing the eyes.
Papaya is found to be having rich antioxidants which helps to heal and repair the skin problems which is why it is used for peeling skin as well.
- Mashed papaya has to be spread on the face or any part of the body with more peeling skin. In case of the foot, it is better to tie the area with a cotton cloth with mashed papaya.
- This helps to exfoliate dry skin and removing dead cells
Curd is used as a food item. It is prepared at home daily and is used while having food. Apart from being a good, nourishing food, curd is also found to be helping in healing peeling skin problems.
- It is a good antioxidant which helps to kill unwanted microbial action which might be causing peeling skin problem.
- Curd provides deep moisture which helps to get glowing skin.
It is the combination of nectar from many flowers and hence is a combination of different medication. The honey is found to be having much medical importance and it is used even in case of peeling skin problems.
- Apply honey on affected area and massage for 5 minutes. Later it has to be left to settle for next 5 to 10 minutes.
- Washing after this time will help reduces the peeling of skin and the patchy look.
14. Aloe Vera
Aloe Vera is also found to be healing people in enhancing the beauty as well as in enhancing the health. The plant is available in the market and one can grow them at home.
- Using Aloe Vera gel which is available when the tip is cut helps to reduce skin peeling.
- Aloe Vera pulp will enhance the moisture in the skin and will also help in easing blood flow.
Vinegar is used in the kitchen to prepare many dishes. It is now also seen to reduce skin peeling. Vinegar is available in stores which can be bought and used to get effective results.
- Vinegar has to be applied to the cracked area and left overnight and washed.
- If it is hands and legs, one might have to wear a glove or socks while sleeping.
Suffering with peeling skin problems? Can’t find a way to stay away from this? Try the above mentioned home remedies which are simple and easy to follow.